The palace was built in 1782 by the French architect Lacroix on demand of Stanislaw Pototskyi, who madeTulchin his residence. Built in the classical style by the architect Latur and painter Johann Baptist Lampi. The main creator of "Good" park, which was later repeated in the famous park "Sofiyivka" in Uman, was Miller, an Englishman, who was later succeeded by the German Bichler in 1800. The majestic glory of our land, part of the seven wonders of Vinnytsya region. Currently there is the School of Culture and Arts.